Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Definitely a Keeper

My hubby is definitely a keeper!! He always has been anyway but last night after he got home from work he worked on my longarm rechecking things on the Nolting check list and he got it stitching correctly again!! Still don't know what happened but it was great last night. I finished the Christmas quilt on the frame to make sure it was stitching right.

Of course I will be slightly nervous that it is still ok until I quilt something on it today so I think after a few errands I will put a runner or something else very small on the frame to check out the stitching before I load the next customer quilt.

If I had not been so upset about the machine I probably would have enjoyed a couple of days of down time. I did manage to get a backing for the horse quilt pieced yesterday and worked on several craft show runners also so at least I was busting some stash.

Kathie

2 comments:

Needles, Fabric, Chisels, and Wood…Life is GOOD! said...

Glad your husband was able to chase away the gemlins. Too bad you were not able to really enjoy that downtime. It always seems hard to take advantage of the situation when we are super stressed. Enjoy your quilting today. I know I am.

kwiltnkats said...

EXCELLENT! I'll say he is a keeper.