Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Stash Report - March 9, 2014

This week was good for the stash reduction with several items that got to the point (top finish) that I count the fabric.

My Winter Inspiration quilt that was inspired by a quilt we saw at the Hampton Quilt show was made during Monday and Tuesday while stuck in the house due to snow.  It was made entirely from stash.


I also made a couple of backings for things to be quilted and made a couple more table runner tops.  Sounds like I will need to do a lot of longarm quilting this week.

My stats are:

Fabric obtained this week:  4 yards (backing for Winter Inspiration)
Fabric used this week:  11.25 yards

Fabric purchased YTD:  18 yards
Fabric used YTD:  65.5 yards

Glad to see that my ratio of used to purchased remains so good even though I am having to purchase some backings.

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Great finish. Backs really help the numbers soar.

Kate said...

Very pretty projects! You've been busy.

Enjoy the time with your DD. Ours was gone last week for a couple of days. I'm not looking forward to when she takes off for college. It will definitely be too quiet around here.