Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Stash Report - March 9, 2014

This week was good for the stash reduction with several items that got to the point (top finish) that I count the fabric.

My Winter Inspiration quilt that was inspired by a quilt we saw at the Hampton Quilt show was made during Monday and Tuesday while stuck in the house due to snow.  It was made entirely from stash.


I also made a couple of backings for things to be quilted and made a couple more table runner tops.  Sounds like I will need to do a lot of longarm quilting this week.

My stats are:

Fabric obtained this week:  4 yards (backing for Winter Inspiration)
Fabric used this week:  11.25 yards

Fabric purchased YTD:  18 yards
Fabric used YTD:  65.5 yards

Glad to see that my ratio of used to purchased remains so good even though I am having to purchase some backings.

2 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Great finish. Backs really help the numbers soar.

Kate said...

Very pretty projects! You've been busy.

Enjoy the time with your DD. Ours was gone last week for a couple of days. I'm not looking forward to when she takes off for college. It will definitely be too quiet around here.