Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Stash Report - March 2, 2014

I had a couple of appointments this week so didn't get in as many hours sewing as I would have liked this week.  I sewed less and bought more.

Four of us went to the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Show in Hampton, VA on Friday.  I went with a mission of a couple of fabrics that I was specificly looking for and that was great.  I managed to find them and was not tempted to buy much else.

I picked up a burnt orange stonehenge I was looking for to make an inner border on a panel quilt, a teal for another wall hanging and a couple of Christmas fabrics for craft show table runners.  Not bad considering we were walking around for 5 1/2 hours!!!

I did make two table runner tops this week and a panel wall hanging.

Stats for this week are:

Fabric used this week:  3.25 yards
Fabric purchased this week:  5.25 yards

Fabric used YTD:  54.25
Fabric purchased YTD:  14

I am really liking the ratio of purchases to use.  I rearranged by fabric stacks this week and having to touch each and every piece really hit it home just how much fabric I do have.

Kathie

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

I am looking forward to going to the Paducah quilt show this year. Wish it were earlier in the year.

Good job at sticking to your list of fabrics to purchase.