I sewed a ton this week at three days of sewing functions. A lot of what I was working on will not be counted in this weeks stash report but glad to be making progress on several items.
I did finish my layer cake quilt top, made a backing and also the binding so is now ready to be quilted.
In looking for something else I found lots of little 4 patch and rails blocks so I started sewing those into bigger blocks. No idea what I will end up doing with them.
I also spent time making additional blocks for what will eventually be a queen sized quilt. With having to make 99 blocks I get very bored and just make a few at a time.
I also spent a whole day working on red/white and black blocks but since they are currently on my design wall i will be showing those tomorrow.
My current stats are:
Fabric used this week: 8.75 yards (LC top, backing and binding)
Fabric Purchased this week: 0
Fabric Purchased YTD: 20 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 80.75 yards