Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Stash Report - March 23, 2014

I sewed a ton this week at three days of sewing functions.  A lot of what I was working on will not be counted in this weeks stash report but glad to be making progress on several items.

I did finish my layer cake quilt top, made a backing and also the binding so is now ready to be quilted.

In looking for something else I found lots of little 4 patch and rails blocks so I started sewing those into bigger blocks.  No idea what I will end up doing with them.



I also spent time making additional blocks for what will eventually be a queen sized quilt.  With having to make 99 blocks I get very bored and just make a few at a time.


I also spent a whole day working on red/white and black blocks but since they are currently on my design wall i will be showing those tomorrow.

My current stats are:

Fabric used this week:  8.75 yards (LC top, backing and binding)
Fabric Purchased this week:  0

Fabric Purchased YTD:  20 yards
Fabric Used YTD:  80.75 yards

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

It is always so much fun to quilt with friends. I love the colors in your 4 patch/rails blocks. Your red/white and black quilt is going to be fabulous!

Charlene S said...

I just love your colors.

Kate said...

Your projects pretty much cover the range in terms of color, looks like lots of fun. Congrats on being so far into the black on your stash report. That has to feel good.

Jennifer said...

Great numbers! I like your approach on making a few blocks at a time for the 99 block quilt!