I made good progress on stash reduction this week. I stayed away from JoAnns and the quilt shop (the only advantage of having a cold) and used up fabrics for backings including the backing for all these runners I quilted on friday.
My current stats are:
Fabric used this week: 10 yards
Fabric used YTD: 236.25 yards
Fabric purchased this week: 0
Fabric purchased YTD: 165.5 yards
Net fabric used in 2011: 80.75
I might just make the magic 100 yard stash reduction for the year even though that isn't really my goal. My goal was to use up some of my older fabrics, freshen my stash and end up with purchasing less than I used and I am on track for all of that.