Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Midweek Update

Today was my day time guild meeting. Fun as usual but I am tired. We take turns making a luncheon for everyone (4 to 5 people do it every month) and it was our turn in the barrel. So after setting up, cooking and cleaning up I am tired. I am glad I have left overs so I don't have to cook tonight.

Quilted a small charity quilt yesterday and started loading another customer quilt on the frame today. This quilt has pockets on it so I had to baste all of them closed so the machine wouldn't catch on them.

Between other projects I am working at getting some bindings done on several runners and crystals fused on for centers of poinsettias and also as ornaments on Christmas tree runners.

Kathie

1 comment:

kwiltnkats said...

But the quilting lecture was worth it right? Hope leftovers worked (wink)! Sandi