Friday, July 1, 2011

No Quilting

I guess I should have known when I didn't feel like quilting this week that something was up. I had been feeling "off" for a couple of days.

Well wednesday night about the time my daughter got home from ballet I started feeling worse and had her drive me to the hospital with chest pains. I must say hospitals treat you immediately when that is what you go in for.

They kept me a full 24 hours for a full cardiac workup including every test known to man. Things look good but still don't know why my blood pressure and pulse is acting weird. Right now in the just watching it phases and go back in a couple of a weeks for a repeat of one test to see if it shows anything differently.

Of course this was all going on with my hubby out of the country on a business trip. Luckily I have a great friend and quilting buddy that I was able to call on late wednesday night and she went over to the house and spent the night with Mandy so she didn't have to be alone after being kind of freaked out.

I did walk in the sewing room today and put a couple of pieces of fabric away but thats it. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel like getting the outer borders put on my Horse Quilt #2 so I will have another top complete.

Kathie

3 comments:

Betty said...

OMG Kathie, take care of yourself. Maybe you need to slow down. I am glad that you had your daughter home, I know it really scared her. Take care of yourself.

Eileen said...

Oh DEAR. You have had more than your share of medical stuff lately. And you are soooooooooo young. Hope this is the end of it all.

Barb in Mi said...

Please get well! Hope they'll find out what is going on with you!