Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Charity Quilting

A while back I cut out a ba-zillion half square triangles with my Accuquilt GO and made them in to 8 or 9 quilt kits to be made up for hospice. I am starting to get them back in so figured I should take the time to get a hospice quilt quilted this week.

This is the first of the half square triangle quilts, pieced by Louise. A whole bag of State Flower fabrics had been donated and this is the first quilt from that bag.


I believe this is the 13th charity top I quilted this year. Not as many as I accomplished last year but respectible.

Once all the college visits and a short vacation are out of the way I want to try and get back into my old routine of spending one day a week working on charity projects. That includes cutting kits, making backings or getting some of them quilted.

kathie

2 comments:

kwiltnkats said...

Great job Louise and Kathie. The quilting is lovely. Sandi

Betty said...

The pin wheels are really nice, good job.