Well considering I didn't sew for several days this week due to an unexpected hospital stay I did well with my numbers. I purchased a piece of fabric to use as borders and binding for my second horse quilt but it all got used up already.
Stats for the week:
Fabric used this week: 7.25 yards (on two horse quilts)
Fabric used YTD: 159.25 yards
Fabric purchased this week: 1.50 yards
Fabric purchased YTD: 111 yards
Net fabric USED in 2011: 48.25 yards
I am going to try and do a little more stash reduction today by piecing the backing for the smallest of the two horse quilts and maybe think about loading it on the frame.