Thursday, September 3, 2009

No Pictures

I was going to take a picture of my bug quilt in process but it is so close to the top being done I thought I would wait. I have fabric for the outer border but need to go to the store and get a bright green or blue for the inner border. I am hoping to do that today and if so I will have the top done in a day or two.

My 9 patch class is this morning so I spent some time last night sewing together strip sets that will ultimately be 9 patch blocks. I put together several color combinations but guess I won't know if I need more of any combination until I start laying it out. It should be interesting, 17 women all trying to lay out quilts!!!

Even with being gone from home part of yesterday and part of today I have been accomplishing a lot.

A customer quilt was completed and delivered, I have quilted several craft show runners and make most of the bug quilt top, plus the pre-work for todays class.

Now tomorrow I will really need to focus on getting things done around here.

Kathie

No comments: