Saturday, September 5, 2009
Finished putting the borders on this little neon bug quilt last night. The lime green fabric I got last spring when we took a mini vacation to the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area.
I finally got the binding machine stitch to my daughter's quilt this morning so will be working on getting that hand stitched down over the next week or so.
I also took the 9 patch pizzazz workshop on thursday and had a lot of fun doing that. Since there are no real rules it was fun and freeing to make up all the pieces and then play as you laid it all out. I am currently in the process of cutting borders out for it so will post a picture when the tops is done. My husband doesn't care for it, he says it doesn't have very much contrast which is true but I like it anyway.