It has been a busy few days with attending two high school basketball games Friday night (I KNOW the bleachers were not THAT uncomfortable when I was in high school), Sewing with a group of friends yesterday followed by renting a movie and ordering a pizza with my daughter.
This week seemed like it has zipped by quickly. I did do pretty good on my goals.
1. Quilt 2 quilts, 1 of them for Charity. I actually quilted three quilts this week and one of them was a Project Linus quilt.
2. Start on a quilt for ME. I am well underway on a broken bricks quilt for our living room sofa. I still don’t know if it is going to be as long as I wanted but the center section is now complete.
3. Make a backing for one of my completed tops. This I didn’t even get a start on it, but I did get my completed happy blocks sewn into top #2 instead.
4. Get January books entered on my spreadsheet. I finally got this one out of the way.
Here is a picture of the broken bricks quilt. The center section is complete, now I need to figure out how big of borders I can make with the amount of fabrics that I have.
Goals for the next few days:
1. Complete broken bricks quilt
2. Quilt at least one quilt
3. Put together a backing for one of my finished tops