Lori over at Dakota City Quilter blog posted as part of being tagged about five addictions she has and 10 things you don't know about her and challenged readers to do the same. Thought I would give it a shot anyway.
1. Fabric (of course)
2. Coffee - a must have first thing in the morning, my eyes won't open till I smell the coffee.
3. Sleep - I am one of these people that get very cranky if I don't get enough sleep.
4. American Idol. My daughter and I started watching Amreican Idol during season 3 and it is one of the few shows we still enjoy watching together (she is now 14).
5. Dance movies. You know those cheezy dance movies that have hardly any plot to them. My daughter is a dancer so I love to watch any dance movie because I so admire the skill involved.
As for things you dont' know about me:
1. I am an only child.
2. I have two step grandkids older then my daughter.
3. I am originally from Seattle, WA.
4. I made my first quilt in high school and then didn't sew again for 26 years.
5. I moved to the East Coast in 1976
6. I hate to drive at night.
7. My favorite food is anything pasta.
8. I can't stand the heat and humidity in the summer, spring and fall are my favorite times.
9. My favorite color is purple.
10. Like to read murder mysteries.