Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Weekend Accomplishments

I was on a roll over the weekend since my daughter spent over half the weekend with a friend I took advantage and spent a lot of time in my sewing room. I got three small customer quilts quilted, 4 centers for table runners pieced, bindings machine stitched on a couple table runners and the bindings on a couple more hand stitched down.

Last night I got a couple of fall table runners quilted (first craft show is a little over two months away now) and the next backing loaded on the frame for a customer baby quilt.

I really need to take some time one of these days and get out my Pajama Quilter DVD and watch that again. I would like to learn how to do her flowers and wonky feathers but I have not taken the time to practice them. I would love to somehow add a couple more hours to the day, and of course the energy to do something with those couple of hours.

kathie

No comments: