Saturday, August 30, 2008

Finally Pictures



Finally had time to post a couple of pictures. Most of what I have been working on in the last couple of weeks are customer quilts but here are two completed craft show runners. The fall one I am really pleased with, doesn't it look like all the fabrics were from the same fabric line? They were not, purchased at all different times but they sure go well together.

The poinsettia runner I have been making for craft shows for the last 3 or 4 years. You can't tell by the picture but there are crystals fused in the centers of the poinsettias. Really adds some glitz to them.

The day is half over and have not even stepped foot in the sewing room so should head off to that now. I have an orange/lime/yellow customer quilt partially loaded on the frame that I should get going on.

kathie

No comments: