Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday Is Here

Thursday is here, friday I am off and Monday is a holiday, what more can you ask for???

Well maybe someone to clean the house and do all the cooking so I could spend FOUR days sewing. Anyway four days to get up when I wake up without an alarm (if the cat behaves that is), not going into work, being on my own schedule etc. sounds great. Will be doing a lot of running around tomorrow but 3 of the 4 days I intend on spending a lot of time sewing.

I finished up a customer baby quilt I was quilting last night and then sat down to watch TV and work on a table runner binding.

Does anyone else watch the show Project Runway? I don't sew clothes and don't have any desire to but enjoyed watching the show the last few years to see what kind of outfits (both wild and nice) they come up with.

Kathie

1 comment:

Mary Johnson said...

I'd like to get some quilting done too but between catching up from one trip and leaving on another on Tuesday I don't know how much I'll get done.

The table runners look great!