Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday

Quilt guild was last night and we used the evening to discuss ideas for increasing membership, ideas of what types of programs people would like to see and also most importantly fund raising ideas to supplement a low treasury. A lot of good ideas presented and I think implementing some of them is going to energize the guild.

My goals for the next couple of days are to fully load a charity rail fence quilt that I only have the backing on the frame so far. I like to have something on the frame ready to go so when I have a night with the time, energy and weather (can't run the machine in a storm) I can just start quilting. I also hope to be getting a couple more bindings on and out of the way.

Kathie

1 comment:

Mary Johnson said...

I am so much more productive if I go ahead and load a quilt too. In my case, I find if I'll load one at night before going to bed, I'm good about quilting it when I get up the next day - otherwise, I tend to procrastinate.