Monday, August 4, 2008

Its Monday Again



Its monday again and back to my regular job, I sure could get a lot done if I could stay home and just sew.


I did get a lot done over my 3 day weekend though. I finished quilting a charity quilt, quilted two customer baby/kid quilts, made a charity quilt top, cut borders for several table runners and got a backing loaded on the frame for the next quilt I need to do.


I wanted to share a couple of pictures. On is a close up of the one baby quilt I quilted this weekend, don't you love the pastel fabrics she used? The second is a Chinese Coins quilt that was made out of blocks that another lady at out guild (Elsie) and I made a couple of months ago.


I ran into this white/red background fabric (Alex Anderson) at a discount fabric shop in South West Virginia a week ago and love the way it looks with the coin strips.


Kathie

2 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

Congrats on your progress at your 'virtual' retreat this weekend. I only made a little progress, but some is better than none!!
Helen in the UK
(fellow HeartStringer)

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

The quilts look great. I like how you set the coins quilt!