Saturday, August 2, 2008

Catching Up


I have not posted in what seems like a long time, life, work etc. seems to have got in the way. We were away for a long weekend, new boss at work and all sorts of other things going on.


While my daughter was off at camp for those three weeks I did get everything with the exception of customer quilting samples done on my 3 week list. I was definitely a "quilting queen".


Has anyone seen Mamma Mia? I told someone that the song on there should be Quilting Queen not Dancing Queen. Ok ok I am obsessed.


Anyway I wanted to post a couple of pictures of recent projects. Here are two of the craft show table runners I recently finished and also a purple 9 patch quilt. The blocks were made by several guild members and the quilt will be donated to charity.


kathie

No comments: