Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunday Stash Report - June 1, 2014

Though we have had some summer weather already I am having a hard time believing that it is already June.   I have both a trip to Lancaster county PA with my hubby and also a 3 day quilting retreat to look forward to this month so I think June is going to be great.

I have very little yardage I can claim for my stash report this week.  DD has been home from college for 10 days so have been enjoying my time with her.  She leaves to go back today so I am sure I will be spending a lot of my time in the sewing room the next few days with no one to visit with.

A patriotic table runner was pieced this week and also added borders to a cute kids panel to make a nice baby quilt.  I purchased 1/2 yard each of two different greens that I think will make good trees for some upcoming projects.  So my current stats are:

Fabric purchased this week:  1 yard
Fabric used this week:  3 yards

Fabric purchased YTD:  58.50
Fabric used YTD:  150.25

Net fabric used in 2014:  91.75

1 comment:

Denise :) said...

Wow -- you're a quilting machine this year! Nice report! :)