Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Good Intentions

I figured with my DD leaving Sunday to go back to school for a summer internship that I would be doing nothing but sewing this week, NOT.

I have quilted a customer quilt and a couple craft show table runners but have not sewing anything other than this one block.


I try to keep self made kits ready to take to sewing group days (which I have one or two this month, hard to keep track) plus I have an upcoming retreat also this month.  I cut and made this block and then cut enough for 5 more blocks so that I can make two table runners, one in reds and one in greens.  Be easy to make these blocks and chat at the same time which is essential for a retreat!

It has been one of those weeks of multiple errands, chores and book work to do.  Today is my day time guild meeting so maybe tomorrow I can stay home and sew all day.

No comments: