I got a couple of tops done this week so finally have some good numbers to report. I finished Mandy's dorm quilt top
I also finally finished the hexagon table runner top that I started like a month ago...
My current stats are:
Fabric used this week: 7.75 yards
Fabric used YTD: 36.5 yards
Fabric purchased this week: 1.5 yards
Fabric purchased YTD: 19
Net fabric used in 2012: 17.5 yards
I broke my 3 week streak of not buying fabric but at least it was for a specific purpose. My guild is having a challenge. You drew an orphan block out of a bag and were given one FQ to go with it. Eight square inches at least of the FQ have to be used and you need to make a quilt at least 36 x 40 something.
Here is what I started with....
I will post a picture tomorrow on what I have done with it so far.
Have a great week.