Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mid Week Update

Monday night was our guild meeting and I got this hospice quilt back from binding. The quilt was made by Jane, quilted by myself and Ann did the binding. I sure love all the pink and purples in this quilt.


I have been doing good on my list of goals for the week so far. I have blocks for 5 out of 11 rows of Mandy's quilt sewn into rows and I quilted the customer runner, baby quilt and lap quilt. Nice they were all small so could knock out several jobs without stressing my hand, which I am going to rest today.

Last night Mandy did her paperwork signing up to go to the University of Maryland in the fall so guess she is now officially a Terp!!

Kathie

1 comment:

kwiltnkats said...

A pretty quilt by the three of you. Purples and pinks like them. Reminds me of taffy for some reason. Oh did I say I like taffy? Didn't win the cute 4" BOM blocks...like you I really don't need one more thing to put together. Did my Mom mention my brother Mike went to Maryland? Sorry Mandy's friend won't join her at MD, that will make their visits when they happen so much better. Sandi