Friday, February 3, 2012

Hospice Delivery

I dropped off a bag of eight quilts to our local hospice house today. Five of them were from my evening guild and the other 3 from my day time group. About 12 ladies contributed to these quilts either by donating fabrics, piecing tops, making backings, quilting or sewing on bindings. Makes for a nice group effort.

This quilt I had not shown finished before as it just came back from binding but was one of the quilts delivered today. It is bright and sunny and I had fun practicing some leaves on it.




Here is a picture of the latest hospice quilt that I quilted. This one Jane had just recently pieced but since it was calling out for the exact color of thread that I had on my machine it became the next to be quilted.


Hope everyone has had a great and productive week. I have had a great week, just not very productive.

kathie

No comments: