Well Mandy's quilt is still on my design wall though I did start sewing the blocks together but only one row.
I did do pretty good with last weeks goals...
1. Finish the hexagone runner top - nope, nothing done
2. Finalize the layout of Mandy's quilt - yes, laid out and started to sew together
3. Make a pillow case (my friend is showing me today) -two pillow cases made
4. Quilt a customer kids quilt (also involves making a backing for it) - done, in fact quilted a second customer quilt.
As for this week, I have something planned 3 out of 5 evenings so don't know how much I will actually get done but heres my list.
1. Finally put together the hexagon runner
2. Get all Mandy's blocks sewn into rows
3. Machine sew binding on wreath wall hanging
4. Quilt customer runner
5. Quilt customer baby quilt
6. Quilt customer small lap quilt
Hopefully will get to pick up my new glasses today so hoping that I will be doing less squinting!!