Thursday, November 12, 2009

Time for planning

It has been a busy week so far. I have managed to get both a queen and a full sized quilt quilted and a couple of table runners bound.

I used to post a weekly list of goals and it would help keep me on track getting things done but I have not done that in a long time.

Since it is now my busy season and craft shows are coming up real quickly I thought I better start again with my list of things that need to be done.

I work today at the crafters co-op where I have some space but over the next few days I want to accomplish the following:

1. Quilt customer lap quilt and wall hanging
2. Finish piecing backing for Christmas quilt
3. Bind at least three more runners
4. Cut out chevron table runners

Lets see if I can get all this accomplished by sunday.

Kathie

No comments: