Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas Rush

I guess I am officially in my Christmas rush season now. At quilt guild last night I picked up 6 quilts to quilt. Five of them are real small and won't take a lot of time, the other is just about a full sized one. I am also going to be getting another queen quilt later in the week in addition to a few I already have here.

I have a feeling I will be spending as many hours a day at the frame that my back/legs will allow. Thats great though, need to do a lot now as January and February are usually pretty slow.

I intend on taking some time off after Christmas and get some projects done around the house and then hope in January to be able to get some of the charity quilt tops quilted.

Just finished a quilt I started yesterday and in the process of getting another one loaded on the frame.

Kathie

No comments: