Monday, November 9, 2009

A Few Ornaments

I have slowly been working on a few Christmas ornaments. These three are finally completed and I have 3 more in process. I will take these down to the mill where I have some of my quilting for sale. I don't think I will make anymore after these six are finished. They are fun to make but take to much time vs. what I can sell them for.



I quilted up five additional table runners on saturday and got the bindings sewn on them yesterday. I will try to get one of the bindings done every night while watching TV.

Today I am loading a queen sized customer quilt and will then go off to run a couple of errands and then back to start on the quilting. I figure with other things going on it will take me today and tomorrow to get this quilt done.

Kathie

No comments: