Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Six Inch Square Swap

We are having a 6 inch fabric swap at our quilt guild for several months. I am trying to think up possibilities of quick and easy scrap quilts that can be made with these. Couple of initial thoughts are to have all the squares on point, make them all into half square triangles and set in various log cabin type of settings or use them to make giant 4 patch blocks and put sashing between.

Any other quick and easy ideas are appreciated.

I had to go to the doctor yesterday with an eye infection so that took up a good part of the morning.

I did manage to get a small customer quilt done and worked on several Christmas table runners last night.

I am off to my quilt guild this morning and then my daughter has early dismissal from school today and early dance class tonight. Somewhere in there I need to find time to at least get the next customer quilt loaded on the frame.

Kathie

No comments: