Friday, November 13, 2009

Nothing

So much for setting goals, life happens and nothing gets done.

Here in Southern Maryland we have had a lot of rain lately so the ground was pretty wet. Then we get INCHES of rain over the last two days. Small streams were coming over roadways and my neighborhood had ponds where no ponds exist. This all resulted in a lot of water in half of my downstairs. Luckily there was no water on the side where my long arm and sewing machines are.

I spent a good portion of the day using the shop vac to get up all the water. It is heavy and hard to handle and now my lower back is killing me. Think it will be Alieve and going to bed early tonight.

Needless to say I didn't get any sewing or quilting done today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Kathie

No comments: