Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Little More Fabric

I have been trying to bust stash, to buy fabric only when I need something. I was so proud of myself the other day. I had some black fabric with tiny hearts on it that I wanted to use for a background on a quilt that I am currently making. Well of course there wasn't enough and luckily when I went back to the store they had another bolt. Ok, since I wasn't following a pattern, how much to buy.? I decided to be "good" and to get just what I need so only bought a yard and felt very proud of myself. Well that feeling lasted for the evening until I found that I AGAIN still didn't have enough fabric and had to go buy one more yard. In this case I could have saved the gas by buying a little more than I thought I needed the first time.

No comments: