Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First Finish




2008 started out the right way, with a project completion. My husband helps me with some of my craft show items and once or twice a year also makes a quilt top though he says he doesn’t get the point of cutting fabric into little pieces just to sew it all back together again. He made this baby animal quilt top out of left over fabric from other projects. I pieced the backing using 10 ½ squares, quilted it on the long arm with free hand swirls using variegated thread and finished the binding last night.

2 comments:

Khris said...

Wow thats great...love it...wish I could quilt like that..thats the part that scares me the most. But I guess I dont have a long arm quilter either..hugs, Khris

SandyQuilts said...

What an adorable quilt. It's even more special with DH's help. ***** (stars) to your DH.