Sunday, January 6, 2008

Time to Sew

These days with work, kids, home demands etc. everyone is constantly busy and many people say that they just don't have time to sew (or whatever their hobby or passion is). I feel that if you decide you deserve some time to yourself, that you make your hobby a priority, that you can find the time. The Stashbusters list I am on says try and quilt 15 minutes a day, other ladies say they try and quilt 7 hours a week. An average of one hour a day but making it a weekly amount takes into consideration days that you just can't get that hour in. Every one of us deserves one hour a day to do whatever we want.

To make the most of my time I have declared sunday's as crock pot sunday. Like this morning I already have chili in the crock pot to cook all day. I also reserve sunday afternoon for ME. This is uninterruped time to sew, to relax or do what I want. I can't say that it always works out that way but it is a goal I have.

No comments: