Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dwirling



I purchased the new "Pajama Quilter Reloaded" DVD at Christmas time as a present to myself and have been watching it and practicing drawing some of the patterns. This is the first one that I have actually tried on a quilt. It is called dwirling and it is fun and relaxing. I need to practice getting my rows a little more even but what fun. I finished this quilting last night. The quilt was pieced by Carol of our quilt guild and will be donated to charity once the binding is complete.

4 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

Kathie, it looks really good to me - I think it's just as even as my attempts and I think it's lots of fun too!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Kathie -
It look great. I love the quilt pattern too, but your quilting looks awesome on it!

Helen in the UK said...

Your quilting looks great! I think the 'irregularities' add a lot of movement and personality to the quilt. Congrats :)

Quiltdivajulie said...

I think it looks very good... of course, you'll get better with practice. But that's normal! The quilt will be much appreciated and the recipient will probably never know it was your "first" dwirling work.