Friday, February 1, 2008

January Reflections


Nancy on the Stashbusters groups posted her reflections looking back over January and I thought it was a great idea. Since I have not kept track on paper I will just have to wing it this month but below is a listing of my quilting accomplishments for January.

1. Turned in two charity quilts at January meeting (quilted over the holidays)

2. Completed 3 spring runners (from "new" fabric) picture of one of them is attached here, and 1 patriotic runner from stash

3. Completed first UFO, kids airplane quilt started the end of December 2007, all fabric from stash including a pieced backing.

4. Completed horse quilt which was started on New Years Eve. All fabrics from stash.

5. Quilted 1 patriotic charity quilt (to be turned in at February meeting)

6. Used up (or at least cut into) approximately 29 yards of fabric, 24 of which was from stash.

In addition to the personal quilting I quilted two customer wall hangings and two table runners.


My goals for February are to quilt 4 customer quilts (2 in house, 2 to be here this weekend) and to finish at least the top to hand-dyed heart quilt I am making, and continue to use at least twice as much fabric from stash as I purchase new.

No comments: