Friday, February 15, 2008

Weekly Progress




Well I have done zero in the stashbusting department this week but at least I have also not brought any new fabric in the house either. I spent a few minutes one day working on my heart quilt but the rest of the evenings this week have been used to load and quilt Mary's Nautical raffle quilt. I finished it last night so here are a couple of pictures of it.
I intend to now take a day or two to do some of my own sewing before I load the next quilt on the frame.
I have a nice long weekend, 4 days off of work so in addition to the usual chores around the house I hope to spend some time sewing every day. My goals for the weekend are to make a couple of blocks for a block swap from a Bonnie Hunter pattern from quiltville, get all the rows to my heart quilt sewn together and fabric for the first border at least cut and maybe to start a quickie baby quilt for my daughters one dance teacher.




No comments: