Monday, February 11, 2008

Customer Quilts and February Goals





Wow I have done very well with my February goals so far. I have completed the 4 customer quilts that I had in approximately two weeks which was a lot faster than I thought they would be completed. I have another backing loaded on the frame that will be a raffle quilt in a fund raising effort to save the bay. I am then going to take a short break and quilt one of my UFOs before starting on a set of twin sized quilts. Wish I could quit my day job and just do this, much more fun. Maybe some day.

One of the quilts I did recently was a beautiful 1930's quilt that Kathy V. from my quilt guild made for her mom. Thanks Kathy for letting me post pictures.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Good for you so far in February. I hope some of your determination rubs off on me.