I didn't have a lot of time to sew this week but did use up a fair amount of fabric. I did make up the remaining 3 kits I needed to make for a fiber arts conference in April. I also decided to use a couple of baby panels I had purchased a long time ago. Have one top done just having to add borders and the second one is half done. It was one of my goals in 2011 to use up some of those panels, so it is getting done, just a year late.
Stats for the week are:
Fabric used this week: 3.5 yards
Fabric used YTD: 48.5 yards
Fabric purchase this week: 1.5 yards (will be border for baby panel quilt #2)
Fabric purchased YTD: 20.5 yards
Net fabric used in 2012: 28 yards
I like that my numbers on net used are now gradually edging up. I don't guarantee it will stay that way this week as my friend Jane and I are going to visit a couple of quilt shops in search of a really nice layer cake. Even though I will be on a specific mission I don't doubt that I will come home with at least one other piece of fabric.