I finished the top for my guild challenge quilt a couple of days ago and it is still on the design wall until I start working on something else. Since the small green squares in the middle block (that I drew out of a bag) had tiny frogs on it I decided to stay with the theme so bought froggy fabric for the outside border. The quilt finished at about 45 inches square.
I did meet all my goals for last week, but then again I didn't set that many because I knew we were going to be gone a day and a half of that time.
This week going to keep it simple again since I have a day time guild meeting, doctors appointment and a couple of other things to do this week that will eat into my time. So my goals...
1. Quilt one of MY projects (probably kitty quilt)
2. Quilt customer quilt and two customre runners
3. Cut batting to go with four charity quilts that people have volunteered to quilt for me and........
4. Finish up the last three kits I am making up for next months fiber arts conference.