Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Stash Report - January 22, 2012

Well I managed to stay in the black on my usage this week but just barely.

Mandy and I purchased fabric both at JoAnns and the quilt shop to make her a dorm quilt for next fall. It was fun to have her pick out all the fabrics.

I also took advantage of JoAnn's 40% off fabric sale and purchased several creams and whites for kits I am making up for a spring workshop.

I used fabric by cutting kits, a backing for a couple of runners and these blocks of the month for our February guild meeting and a couple other small projects.


My stats for the week:

Fabric used this week: 6.25 yards
Fabric used YTD: 16 yards
Fabric purchased this week: 10 yards
Fabric purchased YTD: 13.5 yards
Net fabric used in 2012: 2.5 yards

Hope you are managing to stay in the black so far this year.

Kathie

8 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on staying in the black. I went into the red pretty much from the git go this year. But I have time to dig out.

Sara said...

Love the block! The colors are crisp and the design is great.

Jo said...

Those blocks perfect for me...Red's my favorite color!

DeeDee said...

Your red and white blocks are sweet. All the fabric you brought already had a purpose. Good job on your numbers.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Nice job!! Those blocks are very cute!!

Denise :) said...

I love your blocks! The red and white together is wonderful. And Kathie, your numbers are terrific! Good job! :)

Dar said...

I love your blocks and the red and white are perfect too. Does that block have a name?

Kristen King said...

Nope, I'm in the red already...your blocks look lovely! :0