Wanted to show all the latest charity quilts that have been completed. The first are 3 of the 5 charity quilts that I quilted over the holidays and just got back from binding (thanks Jane) yesterday.
This first quilt is from a batik half square triangle kit I cut using my Accuquilt GO. This was pieced by Eileen and bound by Jane)
The next quilt is a floral strippy quilted that I made a few months ago out of donated flowers of the month fabric. When I got the strippy part done it looked so blah I added the flowers. Binding again done by Jane.
This third quilt was made by Jan G. Beautiful applique flowers. I am sure one of the ladies at hospice house is going to love this one.
Lastly this last quilt was made and quilted by Sue F from my day time guild using the warm wishes pattern.
All of these quilts are great and will be going to our local Hospice House as soon as a few more are finished.