Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mid Week Update

I have been back to setting weekly goals for myself. This is what I posted on monday...

1. Finish cutting out hexagons (with my accuquilt GO)
2. Quilt customer table runner
3. Quilt customer lap quilt
4. Make up a few more blocks of Mandy's quilt
5. Continue to rest my hand as much as possible (doctors visit friday)

So far #1 is done and this is what I am starting to do with them, it is eventually going to be a table runner


#2 is completed and back to the customer.

#3 is partially loaded on the frame and will probably quilt that tomorrow or friday.

#4 I did sew a few more blocks for Mandy's quilt yesterday

and #5, I am continuing to only quilt on the frame not more than 3 days a week and am trying to do as little as possible that puts pressure on my hand (hubby and daughter opening all jars etc.). I am sure hoping the doc will say on friday that maybe more rest of it and a shot will do the trick, sure don't want surgery again.

So my list is doing well this week.

Kathie

No comments: