Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Stash Report - 8 January 2012

Well my buying fabric only lasted one week but hey, at least it was for a project. Here are my stats for the week:

Fabric used this week: 5.25 yards
Fabric used YTD: 8.75 yards
Fabric purchased this week: 3.5 yards
Fabric purchased YTD: 3.5 yards
NET Fabric used in 2012: 5.25 yards

At least I am still in the black and will try and stay that way but not sure if I will. I will soon be purchasing fabric for my daughter's dorm quilt for next fall so I might go into the red for awhile unless I get a whole lot of sewing done.

I made two table runners this week and they are still on my design wall so that is the picture you will be seeing tomorrow. I also made a backing, used some of my fabric in combination with donated fabrics for a charity quilt and am in the process of making a spring fused fabric wreath.

Hope you have accomplished a lot in the last week.

Kathie

2 comments:

Kate said...

A good week if you are using more than what came in. Congrats for staying in the black.

Melanie said...

How exciting to be in the planning stages for your daughter's dorm room! What a lucky lady! Can't wait to see what you make for her!