Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Promise

I promise by the end of the week that I will do something that I can take a picture to post on here. I seem so out of touch with my own blog and with those that I usually read.

Between craft shows and a heavy customer quilting schedule I just have not had the time or energy to keep up on my blogging.

I have taken the last quilt that I am promising for Christmas. Have to cut it off somewhere plus I don't want to be quilting up till December 24th. People need time to get things bound plus I need time to relax, organize the sewing room as it is a disaster and hopefully bake some Christmas cookies.

I have six customer quilts and two table runners left to quilt in the next three weeks (hopefully less) than I am going to take a break of a couple of weeks to do other things and maybe do some piecing of my own so hope to have lots of pictures to share closer to the holidays.

I do have a couple of pictures of customer quilts I will post once I find the camera.

We had another great piece of mail this week. Mandy was also accepted at Salisbury University. Now only waiting on one more (her first choice school) before she has to make any type of a decision.

Kathie

No comments: