Seems like forever since I have blogged. With the hurricane coming through our area (our county was hard hit), lose of power, schools closed for three days, a medical procedure, etc. blogging just wasn't on my schedule.
As such my stash report will be for the last two weeks. I did manage to use some fabric to make bindings for a couple of runners, backing for two runners and a bunch of 9 patch blocks that I made for a hidden 9 patch workshop this week.
Current stats are:
Fabric used last two weeks: 5 3/4 yards
Fabric used YTD: 204.25 yards
Fabric purchased this week: 0
Fabric purchased YTD: 140.5 yards
Net fabric used in 2011: 63.75