Saturday, September 10, 2011

Latest Hospice Donation Quilts

Here are a couple more quilts that will go into the next delivery to hospice. Since I just had to start a second huge bag of quilts I guess it is time to make a delivery.

This first one was done by Leona using the latest "jelly roll race" method a lot of people have been trying.


This next quilt is from one of the kits I cut awhile back. The quilt was pieced by Louise, I quilted it and Jane did the binding.


I did great this week on achieving all the goals I had sent for myself on monday...

1. Quilt turtle customer quilt
2. Quilt horse craft show quilt
3. Hand stitch binding on patriotic quilt
4. At least load next customer quilt

I accomplished all of them plus #4 was actually quilted, not just loaded.

In addition to that I had my guild meeting this week and a half day workshop on hidden 9-patch quilts.

All my blocks from that are done and squared up and now playing with the placement on my design wall.

Kathie

No comments: