Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Stash Report - September 25, 2011

Well this week found me using a lot of fabric but also purchasing a lot. I used fabric for a quilt backing, to back several table runners and to make more table runners. I purchased fabric to back some runners in the works and a couple of nice reds for more table runner borders.

My stats are as follows:

Fabric used this week: 11.5 yards
Fabric used YTD: 226.25 yards
Fabric purchased this week: 10 yards
Fabric purchased YTD: 155.5 yards
Net fabric used in 2011: 70.75 yards

I am happy with my weekly report. As long as I can buy what I really need but continue to slowly use up some older stash I am satisified with that.

I have had a Christmas quilt on the frame the last few days but due to a rotten cold I had not got around to getting it quilted. Yesterday I decided it was time to get it done so I could get a customer quilt on the frame.

This quilt I made several months ago. I like the way it shows off the poinsettia fabrics.

3 comments:

Margie said...

There is just something about red,green and Christmas. That is a beautiful quilt.

Betty said...

I like the pattern for this Christmas quilt, you did a great job.

Suzanne Neuhaus said...

I really like this quilt, I have been coming back to your blog for ever since I first saw this pattern done as a table runner. someday I will make this too.