Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hospice Update and Weekly Goals

Last week I only set 3 goals and I met all of them. I finished quilting the twin customer quilt, quilted and bound two table runners and finished the Christmas quilt top. In addition to those specific goals I made two additional runners and started on a couple more.

This week I would like to accomplish the following:

1. Quilt r/w/b queen sized customer quilt.
2. Quilt hospice quilt
3. Quilt customer wall hanging
4. Get at least one border on my daughters quilt.


HOSPICE UPDATE

I was in contact with hospice yesterday and they will be coming to our August quilt guild meeting so that we can formally present them with the hospice house quilts. We currently have twenty quilts completed, one with the "binding fairy" and I have 3 tops still to quilt. In addition I know that several other ladies are working on quilts so we will have a nice number to present.

Kathie

No comments: