Monday, July 13, 2009

Goals

Well I did get #1 and #2 done from last weeks goals. I quilted the queen customer quilt and in addition got two more customer quilts done. In between I quilted a hospice quilt and passed that off to Jane to bind and even got the borders on a couple of runners I was working on.

This week is going to be very busy with taking my daughter to life guard classes every day (sometimes twice a day) and several other things I need to do. It is great that I am not working in an office this summer so that she is able to do things like that. It wouldn't have worked out otherwise.

I don't think I am going to set specific goals for this week other than to finally get the customer wall hanging on the frame and finished and hopefully one more quilt by friday.

Kathie

No comments: