Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Do you quilt on vacation?



The last few weeks before we left on vacation I quilted up several table runners for my fall craft shows. I machine stitched on the binding but didn't do the hand sewing so I could take them on vacation with me. When I am on vacation I like to have some hand work to do since we usually are just relaxing and watching TV in the evenings.

I got the binding done on 6 or these 7 runners while in North Carolina and my husband did the last one for me.

Do you quilt on vacation?

I quilted a twin sized customer quilt yesterday and boy were my legs bothering me by the end of the day. I don't know if it is from not standing at the frame for more than a week or because I didn't take enough breaks during the day. Guess I will try to take longer or more frequent breaks today.

Kathie

No comments: